Personalized coaching can help with goal setting, project preparation, and time management. Coaching is designed to support the successful completion of the capstone, thesis, dissertation, or other qualifying project.
An Academic Coach helps to ...
- Address reviewer comments and criticisms
- Clarify objectives and approaches used to develop your qualifying project
- Create realistic work plans that can be achieved
- Develop a topic
- Develop a completion plan
- Identify strengths, resources, and abilities
- Improve existing documents
- Prepare for the defense
An Educational Psychologist helps to ...
- Create a balanced life-work plan
- Improve productivity
- Maximize motivation
- Overcome psychological barriers such as anxiety and negative thinking
Editing is the process of correcting, condensing, organizing, and modifying written work with an intention of producing a correct, consistent,
accurate, and complete product. There are several forms of editing. The forms of editing provided include:
This is the most
intensive form of editing. The document is
evaluated as a whole and problems of structure, organization, and coherence are
corrected. Content is often clarified or further developed. Sentences or paragraphs may be moved, rewritten, condensed, or expanded. Edits are made directly on the page (track changes). Turnaround time can be negotiated.
Copy editing seeks to correct problems of grammar, style, repetition, word usage, and jargon. This type of editing does not involve changing or improving the content of the text.
Proofreading is the final stage of the editing process and focuses on mistakes in spelling, grammar and punctuation. Proofreading is done only after other substantive editing and revisions have been made. While content is important, the way a paper looks affects the way the document is judged.
Research Design, Data Analysis & Statistics
Nurse Practitioners are clinicians and not researchers. However, most DNP programs do require a level of Research Design and Statistical Analysis that can be overwhelming. We often assist DNP candidates ...
- Clarify Research Objectives
- Choose an Appropriate Research Methodology
- Formulate Research Questions
- Properly wrote Hypotheses Statements
- Estimate a Sample Size
- Randomize a Sample
- Design a Survey
- Create Tables and Graphs
- Conduct Statistical Analysis
- Summarize and Explain Results
- Prepare for the Defense
Common statistical analysis procedures include ...
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Correlation (Pearson’s, Spearman’s)
- Odds Ratio and Risk Ratio
- Post-Hoc tests
- Regression Analysis
- T-tests (Independent, Dependent, Paired, Repeated)
What Sets Us Apart?
The principal consultant earned the MPH and Sc.D from Harvard School of Public Health and has 15 years experience teaching research methods & advising students in the Medical, Nursing, and Health Sciences.
Affiliates hold graduate degrees from leading Universities and are uniquely
qualified to provide specific forms of support.
We offer personalized support, affordable rates,
and share your commitment towards excellence.